Warmage

defcarr

First Post
*written in dried blood* A reminder whose head I now own. Liadan, your turn will come. *nailed to the note is the skinned off face of Warmage, also known by most as Thunder*

______

Evil was, evil is, evil will always be...We are immortal.

Last edited:

The Anonymous

First Post
Next to Warmages face is a small pouch, when opened to look inside it is filled with the ripped out fangs of vampires, the roots still intact and dried blood clinging to them, then written right next to the face.

Everytime you kill, we gain more allies. Run, hide, fight, try whatever you like, your time will come. And when it does, we will have just as much fun, as you have had with this fellow here. Ear to ear, eye to eye, remember all the most intriquing ways a being like you can die. You face us, you will be banished, we know your style, your allies, and all your sick maneuvers, because we fight the exact same way. And there isn't room for the both of us. Here is your final warning, get out of the way, or we will force you to.

Chaos Sandhya

First Post
next to the face of warmage is a letter stuck to the board with a black dagger the letter reads
i dont care if you are dead or not ill find and kill you defcarr

a black crescent moon is under the words

Elf_Ariel

First Post
A shrowded woman wanders by. She chuckles as she eyes the bag of fangs. Her small note is elegantly scribed.

You make enemies for us all Defcarr. Well done?

Saera Duraston

First Post
She moves from one group of note to the next, to see the purpose to the mask that's been hung for display, and gulps, eyes wide and face going white as she realizes it's not a mere mask.

. o O (....what is happening to this place... and has no one the sense to do what's needed... )

Her eyes stay fixed on the face of one she knows as somewhat a friend, but also as one who loved and was loved by others, as her hands retrieve a length of clean white cloth from her pouch. With painstaking care, she removes the pins holding the cruel trophy to the board and wraps the relic gently in the cloth.

. o O (I'll have to find her... either... ask them what to do with it... if not them, then... then Rainsong can give it rest... )

The bag of fangs she checks briefly, and shudders, but leaves them there.

Saera Duraston

First Post
A few minutes later, the woman returns and tacks a small card to the other notices, the letters sharply formed in jet black ink.

"Liadan, or Lain, there was something left here that had been Thunder's. I have it now. Please try to find me.

- Saera Duraston"

defcarr

First Post
An evil grin

*written in fresh blood* I am curious how having perhaps a headless body and a face Saera might be able to restore the late one most commonly known as Thunder. I still have the head. Should he return, I'll have to torture him until he answers that little puzzle.

Enemies for us all? Enemies we all already were. The line is now much more defined, whether friend or foe. What point is there to a supposed balance when all are good or claiming nuetrality? Those that used to claim nuetral have chosen a side and allied with those claiming to be good. Evil also has numbers. Join me and stand proud of what you are. Or cower if you wish, but I prefer to slay my enemies. Attack me only if you are willing to accept your death as two already have. Two down in this realm, many more to go.

A bag of fangs? I have a similar collection of my own from the vampires I can come across that did not deserve the Gift of vampirism. Someone considers themself a Slayer.

Saera Duraston

First Post
She comes back, pen in hand, to add a note to her previous message.

"Liadan, I met with Lain. The matter's been dealt with. -- S.D."

The newer messages cause a sigh and a muttered, "So he knows of me, but of course he would keep an eye on this. I didn't really expect different. But now I know about the rest... not good but at least I know. So to the hells with him, he's told me more than I told him."

Liadan

First Post
A woman in a midnight blue cloak adds a note under the previous one. Written in cursive, it reads:

"Thank you M'lady. -Liadan"

She sighs before making her way out

Last edited:

Remove ads