• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warning: Devil's Due Publishing Trojan

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I was checking out some of the vendor's nominated for the ENnies and when I went to Devil's Due Publishing (Best Regalia: Worlds of Dungeons and Dragons, Vol. 2) my system started blocking Trojan attacks and I saw that the site was trying to install a Remote Desketop applet.

I closed the site quickly and my system is okay, but if somebody here has a connection to these guys, please let them know they need to clean their webpages.

Unfortunately, I'd suggest everybody stays away until we get word that the site is safe.

:.-(

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
I let the ENnie Awards webmaster know, so he can investigate and make sure we're not sending anyone to a dangerous site.

Hi:

I've been trying to get to the site here for a few days to respond to this, but ENWorld has apparently been having site problems of their own.

Thanks for the warning. The web staff at Devil's Due has been working on the issue. It's still not clear if the problem was with our hosting site, the DDP site was hacked, or if something else in the configuration was setting off zone alarms for certain anti-virus programs, but it certainly needed to be dealt with. Sincere apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced by the problems.

In the meantime, I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about Worlds of D&D. You can e-mail me directly at gawain@execpc.com. I also have a little information on the front page of my web site (www.jameslowder.com).

Cheers,
James Lowder

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads