• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Warrior Princesses in the Realm of Everafter

Saint&Sinner

Explorer
New Kickstarter.Warrior Princesses in the Realm of Everafter is a fantasy game setting for the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Once upon a time, in the extraordinary and vast Realm of Everafter, the World Spear fell from the skies causing calamity and destruction. In the Spear’s wake, where once there was beauty, evil creatures appeared, taking advantage of the confusion and despair. Play as one of eleven Warrior Princesses and defend the Realm of Everafter using their bravery, strength, wit, and many powers.The game setting is contained in 100 full color, tarot sized, deck of cards. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/309426607/warrior-princesses-in-the-realm-of-everafter

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
Backed!

My daughter is crazy about princesses and I'm hoping that when she is old enough to play D&D that this can be a gateway. I also got the cards because kids love cards.

Remove ads