Warriros needed

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

an elfish man slowly stuck a peice of parchment on the board

allies needed as protection for an expedition into the underdark, supposedley abandonned fort, definate danger, good pay.

X

Xerafeln

The slender drow examines the parchment closely, briefly frowning, before scribbling a note in reply.

The Underdark is hardly a place for the inexperienced to travel. I would disuade you from undertaking any such venture, unless you are truly up for the challenge.

Seek me in the tavern's common room if you hope to converse regarding the Underdark.

The symbol of a falling star is burned into the corner of the parchment below the neat handwriting.

D

Dwolvesbane

Dwolvesbane enters the common room of the Inn. He approaches the bar with a mug of dwarven design, apparently his own possesion, and haggles with the barman for a moment, after which the barman reluctantly fills his mug. The stout dwarf then walks across the room,sits in the corner, and drinks slowly

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

Eldarad looked at the note, and smiled, heading immedeatley to the teverns common room as the note instructed, taking a seat beside the fire

D

Dwolvesbane

The dwarf eyes the newcomer suspicously, concentrating intently on him for a brief moment, the resumes drinking.

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

Eldarad looked around before taking an ornate flute from his pouch and playing it, ignoring any stares he got, and hoping he would not attract a crowd

D

Dwolvesbane

Dwolvesbane approaches where Eldarad is sitting andplaying his flute, taking a seat as near to him as possible.

Where'd ye learn t' play? Eh?

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

"i knew a bard once"he said
"he was part of a group of adventurers who were going to loot the remains of the temple of elemental evil"
Eldarad sighed, pulling back his hood to reveal a wood elf's face, one eye missing

B

boulder_en_heck

boulder_en_heck

(a dwarf enters the room and approaches the board, reads the note then chuckles and heads for the common room, he's dressed in fullplate armor with furs and leathers underneath and a plain and battle worn dwarven battle axe at his side, as he enters the room he approaches the table where the dwarf and the wood elf are talking and says in a low voice) i'll help you, but only on a few conditions, will you hear me out?

Remove ads