• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wasn't JMS supposed to announce something B5 related?

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
Wasn't JMS supposed to announce something Babylon 5 related a few months back? I vaguely remember some initials being posted for something, but I never heard any more about it. Anyone know anything?

Staffan

Legend
Last thing I heard on it was in early March:
Y'know, if there's anything more annoying than having to sit on good news, I can't think of what it might be. (Well, okay, being staked to an ant hill at high noon is a pretty obvious one, but you get the idea.)

The only things I can say right now about B5:TMoS is that now that all the correct agreements have been signed, sealed and delivered, the draft has gone in, met with great enthusiasm all around, notes have been received, and the next draft is in process and has to be delievered within two weeks so that certain other steps can be set into motion.

I still can't tell you what it *is* because that has to come from the proper people through the proper channels at the proper time...but I can tell you a few cases of what it *isn't*...it isn't a novel, or a short story, a comic, an animated series, a radio drama or a stage play. Beyond that, deponent sayeth not.

Except to say that it's pretty cool.

Kesh

First Post
Speculation:

Trans-Migration of Souls*
The Motion of Shadows
The Memory of Soldiers
The Meeting of Swords
The Meaning of Sorrow.

* This is the term for
the mingling of Minbari and human souls/DNA

Remove ads