• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Waterdeep wall map

Soundwave

First Post
Recently I spent a great deal of time trying to find a downloadable version of this 2ed supplement so I could print it out and put up on my game room wall.

With how hard it was to find ive wondered if there was any interest in having me upload torrent info or the file itself for folks here.

Soundwave

First Post
Here is the pdf itself: LINK REMOVED

Let me know if there is any corruption etc or troubles with downloading i can find another upload service if need be.

A few notes about the map itself.

1. I had trouble getting it to fit perfectly together once it was printed out.
some of the pieces didnt mate perfectly but overall i was very pleased with the result.

2. I did not scan the document myself so any quality issues are beyond my purview.

3. The only thing I was after when searching was the waterdeep poster itself so im not really sure about the content of the rest of the pdf from a quality standpoint. ( i havent bothered to read it.)

4. Enjoy.

Mod Edit: EN World does not condone copyright infringement. Please do not use this site to trade in or redistribute blatantly infringing materials. That includes linking to such, or informing others where they may find them. Thank you. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyrd

First Post
Or for those wanting to go the legal route, I am sure there are copies available on ebay or some in the hands of people willing to part with them. I know there is a copy in my closet that is up for sale...

Remove ads