• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Waves of Exhaustion

sam500

First Post
Does this spell cause a barbarian or FB to come out of frenzy or rage or are the exhausted and raging/frenzying at the same time? What happens if they then come out of their rage normally?
Cheers,
Sam

Caliban

Rules Monkey
sam500 said:
Does this spell cause a barbarian or FB to come out of frenzy or rage
I don't see why it would.

or are the exhausted and raging/frenzying at the same time?
That's what I would go with.

What happens if they then come out of their rage normally?
Cheers,
Sam

They are really exhausted. I don't have my books with me, but while fatigued+fatigued = exhausted, I don't think exhausted+exhausted = unconcious (or any other condition).

Wish

First Post
A related question for the hive-mind:

Can a barbarian enter a rage while fatigued? Exhausted?

I seem to recall that he can't, and my local group seems to concur, but none of us can actually find that rule anwhere. (Given the way the PHB is organized, of course, it's probably in the Equipment chapter, but if anybody can find it or confirm that we're imagining things, I'd appreciate it.)

werk

First Post
Wish said:
A related question for the hive-mind:

Can a barbarian enter a rage while fatigued? Exhausted?

I seem to recall that he can't, and my local group seems to concur, but none of us can actually find that rule anwhere. (Given the way the PHB is organized, of course, it's probably in the Equipment chapter, but if anybody can find it or confirm that we're imagining things, I'd appreciate it.)

I think he can. The only stipulation I see is once per encounter.

Remove ads