• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Way OT] A Touching Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crimster

First Post
Re: what's wrong with you

Snofox said:
I can't believe you seriously find that funny. What's wrong with you people? It's posts/threads like that that are making me reconsider my association with this message board.

Yes, please drive through, thank-you-and-goodbye.

I'm sure there's not a single person here who would actually do that. Or condone that. It was done as a joke. Go buy a happy meal please, and leave us be.

If you're a troll, which is entirely possible, I lob a 6d6 fireball at you.

Do I hit?

Snofox

First Post
Bah

I'm an ethere[net]al troll. flame away bad boy. don't take it personal if you found it funny, I'm well aware that my view on things is quite different from other ppl's. Just amazes me how many posts like that end up here.

machine

First Post
SonOfLilith said:
LOL! Thats great. Almost as good as "What did the blind, crippled, deaf and mute boy get for christmas?........Cancer!

Now that's funny!

I think it was Mel Brooks who said something to the effect of: Tragedy is when I cut myself shaving. Comedy is when you trip, fall down an open manhole and die.

Have a great day!

:D

reveal

Adventurer
Re: Bah

Snofox said:
I'm an ethere[net]al troll. flame away bad boy. don't take it personal if you found it funny, I'm well aware that my view on things is quite different from other ppl's. Just amazes me how many posts like that end up here.

I don't take it personal that you didn't find it funny. Everyone has different tastes. But I do find it funny that you stopped to take the time to comment on something that you don't like when you were not forced to read it. If you don't like the posts, then don't read them. Simple as that. Just skip over them and move to the next in line.

CaptainCalico

Community Supporter
Post divination??

reveal said:
If you don't like the posts, then don't read them. Simple as that. Just skip over them and move to the next in line.

Is there some kind of divination spell that allows us to tell whether or not we like a post before we actually read it:confused:

That being said - I have told worse jokes in my time.

Sammelsurum

First Post
This joke really worked for me cause I bought the story all the way down to the last line. So when I laughed it was partly at my own stupidity. :)

Guess it worked better because I was tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads