• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wayne Reynolds Character Creation Contest Update

A'koss

Explorer
Grenloke_WAR.jpg

I'm sure most of you have forgotten by now but earlier this year I won a character design contest hosted by Kai Lord in which the prize was a painting by Wayne Reynolds! It's taken him a little longer than expected so as a thank you for the wait he created a separate sketch of the character before getting to the battle scene painting.

This character was actually from my old Greyhawk-Planescape game but the campaign he was in was a big inspiration for my upcoming IH game. And no, he's not just in need of a bath, Grenloke is a quasi-undead guy composed entirely of ash.

Enjoy!

A'koss.

Kai Lord is awesome.

Wayne Reynolds is awesome.

They should have children.

Not with each other, ninny! I just meant, y'know, in general. *grin*

A'koss

Explorer
ForceUser said:
Wow. I'd love to see the stats for that character.
Y'know, I knew someone was going to ask for this but it's been years since I've seen the character sheet. He was very high level - just how high? Wait for the painted scene. :cool:

Mr.FilthyIke said:
So close...second place....

Just Kidding A'Koss.

It is a cool sketch.
Damn right it's a cool sketch! :p

I do feel for ya Mr. FilthyIke... I remember both my characters making it to the semi-final round in the Lockwood contest only to have neither of them make it into his Top 20 selection. Not that I'm bitter...

Winning this and the Iron Heroes character creation contest made up for that. :cool:

Cheers!

Last edited:

Remove ads