• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) We could really use some DTRPG reviews!

Y'all made me go read the reviews just so I could read his!

What I have found over time is that all 1 star reviews can be ignored. It's the 2 and 3 star reviews you want to focus on, because they will have positive and negative things to say and often reveal plenty about a product, whereas all 1 star reviews are just unhinged rants or someone complaining that their particular product was faulty (which isn't really a review).

Retreater

Legend
Y'all made me go read the reviews just so I could read his!

What I have found over time is that all 1 star reviews can be ignored. It's the 2 and 3 star reviews you want to focus on, because they will have positive and negative things to say and often reveal plenty about a product, whereas all 1 star reviews are just unhinged rants or someone complaining that their particular product was faulty (which isn't really a review).
Sometimes 1-star reviews are good for entertainment value.

Sadly, I don't think I'm informed enough about the products to leave a review at this stage. After I read them thoroughly, try a game with the system, etc., I'll try to get one written.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Righto! Never considered this, but I really should go through my dtrpg library and review a lot of books that I’ve liked…

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads