• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We got to play again last weekend, and it was awesome

Crazy Jerome

First Post
Our group managed to play a game again last weekend. There were kids running around, and a visiting dog barking. Some people had to get there late, and we had to break earlier than we normally do. We spent half the time socializing. We barely "accomplished" anything in the new campaign, beyond the players getting familiar with their new characters.

And it was still awesome. That's right, awesome. I won't bore everyone with the list of middle-aged personal details, but we've had one thing after the other effectively shut down our game for the last several years, culminating in the last attempt getting cancelled at the last minute because we were all going to funeral--after one of the players' mother was killed by a drunk driver.

We were laughing, and playing the characters, making fun of silly roleplaying, and generally having a grand time. Awesome.

delericho

Legend
Shush, you with your crazy off-topic nonsense. This is the Edition-Wars and WotC-insanity forum. Isn't it? :)

On topic: sounds like a really good time was had be all. Nice to hear from the lighter side of the game for a change.

Treebore

First Post
Been a while since I heard anyone actually playing rpgs in an rpg forum.

????

I play 6 games per week. what do you want to hear about?

I play or run several Castles and Crusades games, I play in a Silhouette/Gear Kreig Game, in a week or two we will be replacing that with me running Starblazers. Fridays we play Eclipse Phase. Saturday, my face to face games, we alternate between Aces and Eights and Legend of the 5 Rings 4E.

So what would you like to hear about?

Remove ads