• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We need an evil smiley!

Gez

First Post
Yep, NKL has blocked hotlinking. Maybe they could allow hotlinking from ENWorld, though.

I made some times ago an smilie from the mad and biggrin ones here. Not especially wonderful, though. I'm not an artist.

Attachments

• evil.gif
    evil.gif
    353 bytes · Views: 171

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd consider adding an evil smiley if I can delete the "rolling eyes" icon! Lordy, that thing causes arguments. :p

We're not going to add a whole bunch of smilies, though. Both Morrus and I feel that doing so tends to muddle the "wheat to chaff" ratio on boards, so it's something we'll try to avoid here.

Storminator

First Post
Piratecat said:
I'd consider adding an evil smiley if I can delete the "rolling eyes" icon! Lordy, that thing causes arguments. :p

We're not going to add a whole bunch of smilies, though. Both Morrus and I feel that doing so tends to muddle the "wheat to chaff" ratio on boards, so it's something we'll try to avoid here.

And you call yourself a rat bastard... :D

Sure, get rid of the rolling eyes, but look at that smiley list! It's not even complete! It has that one empty spot, just dying to be filled with an evil smiley!

PS

the Jester

Legend
I like the rollseyes smiley, but then I tend to use it in a humorous way rather than a mean way.

But man! There's that lower right corner begging to be filled with an evil smiley... ;)

jdavis

First Post
:mad::( I'd think these two guys could go no problem (or just turn the mad one's mouth over so it's a evil grin) I like :rolleyes: but I'm sort of a sarcastic guy to start with. Having a huge set like at NKL would just :confused: people. I'm pretty :D with the ones we have now. (unless somebody wants to add a I'm with stupid one).

Attachments

• stupid.gif
    stupid.gif
    647 bytes · Views: 104

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads