• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We need to talk

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Slife said:
I thought it was evident.

Um...

God fudges to prevent TPKs?
Not bad.

Ooh, what about: God fudges to protect his Mary-Sues with free resurrection spells?

Or is that too close to the line?

;)

Slife said:
Originally Posted by Stephen Hawking
God not only plays dice with the universe, but sometimes throws them where we can't see them.

You know, I hate playing D&D with God. He's such a munchkin. His characters are always casting miracle, never mind their character level. I swear his dice are loaded -- too many natural 20s. And I'll tell you, the earthquakes and floods he causes when he rolls the occasional 1 make a real mess of the battlemat. Doesn't get along well with the other players, either -- insisted we kick poor Lucifer out just because Lucifer was roleplaying a chaotic alignment accurately and wouldn't follow God's character's lead.

<break>

Qualidar, if you're a 13th level Dungeon Master, watch out -- Waldorf will completely pwn you.

orsal

LEW Judge
Fishbone said:
That was like the ultimate fudge.

Yeah, the DM decided he didn't like the way the campaign was going -- the PCs weren't behaving as he had wanted -- so he engineers a TPK in order to start anew. TPKs are bad enough, but I really hate railroading, so when the DM railroads a TPK, I just get fed up. He wants a new campaign? Fine. I want a new DM.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads