• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wealth Per Level Guidelines?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
It's only related to this thread in a tertiary fashion, but I just noticed that in the Character Builder, under gear for higher level characters, it says level+1, level, level-1... "In addition, you may take any non-magical adventuring gear you like."

So, skimming through the Adventuring Gear tab, I noticed that there's a Sailing Ship for 10,000 gp. All my pre-made 2nd level characters are going to start with one of those now!

Jhaelen

First Post
So, skimming through the Adventuring Gear tab, I noticed that there's a Sailing Ship for 10,000 gp. All my pre-made 2nd level characters are going to start with one of those now!
Do you have a DM?
Unless you don't, you may find that it won't do you any good.

keterys

First Post
Is oregano on the list of gear? Cause I bet you can buy a dash of oregano and it has no weight. Then you can stuff infinite oregano right into the ship :)

P.S. I will be shocked right out of a chair if it's on the list.

Hellzon

First Post
On a less insane note, an Everburning Torch is listed as "Gear" in the compendium. Every character starting above level 1 should probably get one if they expect to have a hand free most of the time. ;)

(I like that, to be clear. Light isn't an issue unless the DM wants it to be.)

Remove ads