• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Tetsubo

First Post
Orcish Dragon's Paw...

Inspired by a weapon I saw in the latest issue of Dragon magazine.

Attachments

• dragonpaw.jpg
    dragonpaw.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 213

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Tetsubo, awesome stuff here. Any chance of making me a dire greatsword? Dire is from AU, it's basically like serrated, but...bigger. They're exotic, so it can look clumsy, but it should look like it was forged in the fires of Heck :) Thanks much.

Tetsubo

First Post
Arrow, Plague Bearer...

An orcish arrow to go with the orcish bow I posted a few days ago. This is designed for use against unarmoured or lightly armoured opponents. It would be especially effective against horses. The two forward barbs are designed to break off inside the wound channel. Just prior to release the tip would be either dipped into poison or smeared with fecal matter. Thus the name Plague Bearer.

Attachments

• plaguebearer.jpg
    plaguebearer.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 173

Tetsubo

First Post
Someone asked me for a Dire Sword. Would either of these work?

Attachments

• sword50a.jpg
    sword50a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 221
  • sword53a.jpg
    sword53a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 213

elvnsword

First Post
RE: Dire Swords

Wow, all I can say to those, I could see them as a example of "Flaming" swords within high magick campaigns. Especailly interesting is the weight and balance issues that would be inherant to such a blade.

Such wonderful drawings... ::wipes drool::

Elvnsword

PS watch the puddle...

Tetsubo

First Post
Infinity Arms Combat Handsaw...

Back by popular demand is the Infinity Arms Combat Handsaw! Originally designed as a Rescue Tool the Combat Handsaw was quickly modified by Arena combatants for close-in work on armoured opponents. Nothing opens a suit of armour faster than our Combat Handsaw! This is a favorite of those Gladiators that like the up close and personal approach to combat. Nothing like smelling your opponents fear when you peal open his armour! Using a standard E-clip the Handsaw will run for twenty minutes. Time enough for even the toughest armour!

Remember Infinity Arms... Always Ready... Always Armed!

*Inspired by a Fiskars 45mm rotary cutter my fiancé bought for quilting. :)

Attachments

• handsaw.jpg
    handsaw.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 203

Remove ads