• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Website fix-up underway

BlackJaw

First Post
The old website (still online but not linked?!) was not something I had made so much as tweaked. It was a mix mash of old HTML code a newer CSS, layers, etc. It was mess.

I built a quick, clean, old school HTML template that looks nearly the same, loads fast, and should work well, and be easy to fix and change. Over the next couple days I'll look into what content to keep from the old site, and what needs to be built fresh and new. by Idea for the webiste:

Main page is a quick description of what the project is.

News page: where I can put posts on where the project is as far work done, etc.

Plans: the basic outline of what the project will hopefuly include.

Files: Duh. Files. we will put beta releases here, final releases, alternate formats of them, etc.

FAQ: because I know people will ask questions about why we made things one way or another. Good idea for use to explain some of them outright and add more latter.

People: who we are seeing as we are making it and all.

Forum: not a page, but a link to this forum, where we get most of our talk/thoughts/etc done.

Remove ads