• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome back! Outage information here.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
W00t!

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

:D :D :D

Thanks for all your hard work, P'Cat. And Adlon and Thomas Heretic too. And I say we should call the new motherboard "Adlon Prime".

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
High praise to those involved...

Lord, the addictive factor is terrible on me, I had to refocus my energies on somewhere else...like surfing for news on Enworld....and Yo...found PC at RPG net...speaking with calm(cat like) and purring with confidence(manly liked...LOL) to reassure those travelers who visited here...we are NOT...dead.

Like Wotc(some felt) the ghost had fled, but NO...like PC, the courage field is strong and spreading...I spoke with the carried courage...and said nay..."Dead we are not, for the shadow of ungratefulness cannot keep us, from reaching the warm glow of Enworld's crown..."

I wish...I did said that...LOL.

And oh....((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to everyone...

Algolei

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Hey, buy a Community Supporter membership for a friend, and we'll name the new motherboard after you. :D
diaglo bought me one! I think we should name it Bill in honour of diaglo! :cool:

Halivar said:
I tried searching both RPG.net and Nutkin/Nothingland boards for hints as to what happened.
Egad! That must have been HORRIFYING!! :confused:

ayrwind

First Post
Sheesh, a few days without getting my fix made me realise how much i spend my time here. Dang! Now where is the link to become a community supporter... :p Off to the main page for the link i go! :D

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Thank god! I mean considering how often IE and my wireless conection putzes out on me, I thought that was the reason for me not being able to log on earlier today. Anyway, congrats on the new mobo.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Scribble said:
twitch twitch... shake... must.. post.... :confused:
That's something I'd expect to hear from Crothian.

Was funny. He got so twitchy with not being able to post his reviews he started posting them over on randomling's.

And yes. Thanks for the updates over there, Pkitty.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads