Welcome to Arbor Productions

Beauman Enterprises, Inc., a Multimedia Entertainment Company, is pleased to announce the launch of our new publishing division: Arbor Productions. Dedicated to Role-Playing Game, Comic Book, and Novel publications, Arbor Productions is debuting with a series of sourcebooks based on the popular M&M Superlink license from Green Ronin Publishing.

Our first product line, Hunter & Prey, is a series of full-color PDFs designed to be plugged into any campaign setting. Containing a portfolio of fully-realized NPCs, as well as a complete mini-adventure or series of adventure hooks, the Hunter & Prey series is great way for Gamemasters and Players to bring even more NPCs and stories into their ongoing M&M Campaigns, right away.

In Hunter & Prey, the heroes may have hunted the criminals . . . but now the hunters have become the prey!

Our second product line is our City of Legends series, launching with the Autumn Arbor Campaign Setting.

No other city in the world is as well-known as Autumn Arbor, also called the City of Legends due to its dense population of extraordinary beings. Now the City of Legends is brought to life, in the first of a series of books designed to give you the power to be a hero . . . and become a legend!

A detailed guide to the City of Legends, including over 60 locations, 10 districts, political and government figures, street gangs, designer drugs, mystic artifacts, and exotic places beyond the borders of Autumn Arbor.

Experience the rich history of Autumn Arbor from the first formation of magic and ley-lines, to the creation of the Champions and Rogues of today. See how the existence of extraordinary beings has influence world history, from the Revolutionary War all the way to the present day.

A comprehensive guide to the Champions and Rogues of The City of Legends, including over 100 detailed NPCs ready to come to life in any existing campaign.

Start playing immediately, using tips and story ideas in the Gamemaster Appendix to turn your heroes into the Legends of Tomorrow!

Fight for justice . . . be a hero . . . become a Legend!

Future books in the series will expand upon the Autumn Arbor setting, detailing hundreds of characters, the setting’s history, and further exploring some of the unique aspects introduced in the Campaign Setting sourcebook. In 2007 we will also be launching Salvation City, our second setting in The City of Legends line; a corrupt, sister-city to Autumn Arbor with a totally different campaign tone, and various plots and stories to tie the two cities together in any campaign.

For more details, be sure to check-out www.arborproductions.com and feel free to drop us a line at general@arborproductions.com

Also be sure to look for Hunter & Prey: Of Gods and Men in PDF format within the next few weeks, available only at www.rpgnow.com

Product Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 32 page, $5.95 PDF Hunter & Prey: Of Gods and Men is now off to Steve Kenson at Green Ronin Publishing for final approval, and will be available at RPGnow.com soon as we get the final, greenlight.

Being the first in the Hunter & Prey series, we are very excited to be launching this new project; and hope everyone has a much fun using it as we did designing it.

Also, the Autumn Arbor Campaign Setting, the first book in the City of Legends line, with a firm publishing schedule thus far until Q2 of 2008, is in post-layout final-editing now.

Feel free to drop in here and say "hello", and ask us anything that comes to mind. Also be sure to visit our website at www.arborproductions.com

Thanks, everyone. Hope to hear from you.

Lee F. Szczepanik, Jr.
President, Beauman Enterprises, Inc.
Publisher, Arbor Productions.
www.arborproductions.com

I am happy to announce that Arbor Productions has received the official Greenlight from Green Ronin Publishing to begin launching its Hunter & Prey product line.

Hunter & Prey: Of Gods and Men will be on sale at rpgnow.com beginning on Friday, July 28, 2006. This marks the official debut of Beauman Enterprises, Inc's. publishing arm, with more Hunter & Prey products to follow, as well as the debut of the massive "City of Legends" line with the release of the Autumn Arbor Campaign Setting, throughout the remainder of the year.

We are also pleased to announce that a New York Times Best-Selling Author has expressed an interest in penning novels for the Autumn Arbor setting for 2007.

Feel free to visit our website at www.arborproductions.com; and stay tuned on Friday for the official link to our PDF products at www.rpgnow.com.

Lee F. Szczepanik, Jr.
President, Beauman Enterprises, Inc.
Publisher, Arbor Productions.
www.arborproductions.com

Krolik

First Post
These upcoming M&M products look very interesting. I am particularly interested in the Autumn Arbor setting. The Arbor Globe newspaper was also enjoyable to read. I am looking forward to tomorrow. :)

Thanks. The Arbor Globe Newspaper is to be a regular feature. I would have had the next edition turned in for upload but . . . wow . . . have we been busy. The next article will be an exclusive interview with Alexander Ramirez, the mover-and-shaker in the Autumn Arbor setting. That one will contain more info, by way of the interview, on the setting and some goings on.

Some folks over at the M&M Forums commented that the one thing they see as a flaw in Freedom City (besides the obvious homage, which we don't do) is the lack of direct support for the setting. They miss the old TSR "Forgotten Realms" days, where each product expanded and built the setting. Well . . . Autumn Arbor has always been designed for that. We have over 1,000 pages of bible and over 450 characters in-house. Autumn Arbor was, and is, designed for Role-Playing books, novels, and eventual comics (that industry is so low, still, that it is lower on the list). And that doesn't included the sister-city, Salvation City, yet.

This weekend the Arbor Productions forums should be up and running, so feel free to drop by and say "hi", give us feedback, et cetera. We might be a division of a larger company, but we want you guys to have a voice.

After all . . . when all is said and done . . . it's your money. :cool:

Krolik

First Post
This was an interesting supplement. I am not sure what I was expecting but I was more then pleased when I downloaded it. There is some beautiful color art and a lot of great characters there. I have not done more than skim the adventure but I think I can find a way to fit it it. :) I am eagerly looking forward to your next Superlink releases!

Thanks!

The Next Hunter & Prey should be hitting layout very soon.

Autumn Arbor Campaign Setting should be available in the second-half of August.

There is a new Arbor Globe in the works. I promise! :uhoh:

And thanks for the praise on Hunter & Prey: Of Gods and Men. We are very glad you liked it. Be it a purely PDF product, or a PDF/Print product . . . I firmly believe in the same quality for both types of products.

Krolik

First Post
I saw blurb saying your M&M campaign setting is coming out at the end of the month but that it might be several months before a print version becomes available. If you are not going to make a print version immediately available I do hope you offer a PDF/POD package. A PDF of that size can be tiring to read from the screen. A PDF/POD package would give us access to the color artwork but still give us a book to hold in our hands.

I am looking forward to this setting. Not because I do not like Green Ronin's Freedom City setting but because I like to see other takes on the superhero world whenever possible. Not having as many setting choices is one of the few weakness of M&M when compared to the fantasy or science fiction OGL games. The more ideas the merrier I always say.

Remove ads