• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to the DC Area Gameday, 27 October 2007!!!

Welcome y'all!!!

DC Gameday I will occur in Cleveland Park, the District of Columbia, on 27 October 2007. Specifics on the event location, area hotels, and other critical information will follow shortly. But please visit www.dcgameday.com if you'd like to learn more! Hope to see you all there!

2800 Quebec St NW
Washington, DC 20008

2nd Floor Party Room

Last edited by a moderator:

Not that I mind having our own (or your own, anyway) personal playground, but we'll have to be sure and bump the thread in the main forum once in a while. If people don't know this is here, they won't stumble across it by mistake.

Ace32

Explorer
I imagine we can get the different game sign ups and such going in this thread? This should be lots of fun once it gets rolling.

I'm hoping that game sign up will work the same way it does in the GenCon scheduling forum. Someone will volunteer to maintain the master list/thread of games and each DM will post their games in their own thread. :)

That way, people can browse titles in the master thread and click on them to read more in the DMs own thread/sign up.

It will be held in the party room/conference area of Rodrigo's apartment building. It is right by the Cleveland Park metro station. I don't have the actual address... Rodrigo - you wanna pipe up? ;)

Eventually, there will be a thread with all the pertinent information re: place, time, etc.

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
It will be held in the party room/conference area of Rodrigo's apartment building. It is right by the Cleveland Park metro station. I don't have the actual address... Rodrigo - you wanna pipe up? ;)

Eventually, there will be a thread with all the pertinent information re: place, time, etc.

Cool beans!! Thanks!

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it but this is a great idea. Kudos everyone who helped put it together!

Maybe this is jumping the gun but are such game days something we could make a more regular thing? I'd love to get a chance to attend one!

Bretbo

First Post
Wednesday Boy said:
Maybe this is jumping the gun but are such game days something we could make a more regular thing? I'd love to get a chance to attend one!

Actually, we we're kinda semi-annual with DC/MD/VA Gameday for a while, but it kind of blew up. I have a feeling that this effort will kick start things again...at least I hope.

Remove ads