• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to the hosted ENWorld Forum

BSF

Explorer
I am thinking that I will like this better than the yahoo groups. First of all, it is threadable. Which means we can create a new thread for different topics. Second of all, it is hosted by ENWorld, which is a cool place. It also means that everyone needs to create an ENWorld account. While you are here, you might as well check out a few of the other threads ... :)

Macbeth

First Post
Welcome to ENWorld, everybody. This looks like a great alternative to the Yahoo group, especially with the ability to thread discussions. Should make our online stuff a little easier to keep track of.

Sage

BSF

Explorer
Dang straight! Actually, you and I need to coordinate a little so we can move the Li/Lord Tannerson storyline into a single thread. It would make it a lot easier to read.

Macbeth

First Post
I was thinking the same thing. Ah, threads. It'll be nice to have things more organized. The pre-trial stuff in particular was pretty hard to follow. How do you want to go about the Li/Lord Tannerson thread? I still have all the emails (I think) I could start a thread and just move everything over.

Macbeth

First Post
I'm not sure how much info Morrus has given you, but as a Mod for this forum, you can do all kinds of fun stuff with the tools under the 'Forum Tools' dropdown, and under the 'Thread Tools' dropdown while viewing a thread. I've never really used any of them, but I have Moderator access to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy news forum, so I've seen where them there. Have fun!

Kultar

First Post
well...I am here...just took me a while to find time to post...got dad an account set up though im not sure if he has confirmed it yet...I will try and get dani to set up an account tomarrow some time I will remind brandon. Other then that I am just looking forward to a bloodbath session soon...I feel the need to kill many many things.

Until Friday!

Mike

injuredwyvern

First Post
Unfortunately the many many things Kultar will be killing will probably get us all many many more years of required service. Unless of course he kills off ALL of the guards - though I suppose that would include us too - hmm?

Ceru

Kultar

First Post
injuredwyvern said:
Unfortunately the many many things Kultar will be killing will probably get us all many many more years of required service. Unless of course he kills off ALL of the guards - though I suppose that would include us too - hmm?

Ceru

and your point?

Tormal

First Post
Hola fellas! Wow, it feels kinda good to be back on a board. I used to post over at the elysium for a bit. I miss the threaded! Anyway, i'm here i found my way (thanks to mike) and ready to go. I'll be back later to post again, adios!

Macbeth

First Post
Hey, good to see people making it to the boards! Could somebody fill me in on what went down after I made my exit? I'm finally back up to speed after a weekend of over 20 hours of sleep, and I'd really like to know whats going on. I'm going to post a new thread for record keeping, where we can keep short summaries of each session. If somebody could post there with a overview of what I missed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this Friday I should be able to stay as late as need be, since I'll actually be staying in Albequerque. Some of my friends and familly (including my other gaming group) are spending the weekend in Albequerque, so instead of an hour and a half drive back to Socorro, I just have to make it to a hotel. I'm looking forward to a night of gaming without the concern of driving back.

Lastely, I was wondering about scheduling over about the next month or so. My girlfriend keeps asking me what Friday's I'm going to be gone for gaming, and it would be nice to be able to give her some advance warning of which weeks I'm busy. Seems at one point we were planning on three weeks a month gaming, any idea which week will be our "off week" in April? Should we start a scheduling thread?

Remove ads