• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to the hosted ENWorld Forum

BSF

Explorer
Roll Call!

Just to make it clear as to which Screen Names are associated with which players...

BardStephenFox - Hey, that's me. Your ever-loving DM.
Macbeth - Sage - Player of Li
Tormal - Brandon - Player of (duh) Tormal
Kultar - Mike - Player of Keldorn
injuredwyvern - Chris - Player of Ceru
Eeralai - Melinda - Player of Deborah

We are still missing 3 people. Perhaps they will logon and post at some point. If so, please drop your Screen Name in the list. :)

Macbeth

First Post
Just a few general comments/updates:

First, might it be a good idea to put an announcement about each new thread in this thread? I only actually view this forum so often, but I subscribe to all the threads, so an announcement here would help me know when I need to come around again. It would also help keep the people who aren't on the boards all the time in the loop.

Second, I know I've IMed BardStephenFox before, and I just thought that Id let you know what my AOL IM screen name is now. The name I used before I made pretty much just for our conversation, since I wasn't on AIM much, but now I use AIM as a cheaper alternative to phone calls home or around the dorms, so I have a new screen name. If anybody wants to get ahold of me, I'm CallipygianSage . I've decided not to put it in my user profile, since I don't want everybody to see it, but I figure I know you guys.

Also, a heads up for anybody who has subscribed to this thread, but hasn't looked at the forum: theres an important message here. We need to decide what kind of campaign we want, where we want to go from here.

I think thats it, see you guys Friday.

BSF

Explorer
Actually, I would suggest just subscribing to the Forum. That should allow you to have notifications for new threads.

Updating my Buddy list.

Remove ads