West End Games for Sale

Scribble

First Post
Torg!! You'd get Torg!!! What right-thinking person would not jump at such a chance?

(*waits for crazy_cat's Torg sensor to go off*)

Man at first I thiought you said Torq... and I was going to go into must slap you mode... How could they make a movie about something as cool as motorcycles, and make it as lame as they did????

Eric Tolle

First Post
Hmm. They own a couple properties that might be worth looking into, especially Tog, Bloodshadows and D6. One might be able to set D6 as a rules-light generic system to compete with Mutants and Masterminds, or GURPS, or set it up as a pulpy contender to Spirit of the Century or Savage Worlds. Most likely it would work best as the backdrop for a relaunch for Torg.

So, anybody got a spare tenner so I can make a bid?

Clay_More

First Post
I gotta admit, I don't even know the guy (Dana), but just reading that thread linked above made me shiver. Going to such great lengths to criticize someone with whom you have no affiliation, for no apparent reason? A good example of the negative aspect of the freedom of speech on the internet, going around behaving like that to other people "just because you can".

I gotta admit though that I am sad to see WEG being sold, have some of their products and they did some good things in the past.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's no real information I can see as to what you get; whihc is fine (it shouldn't be public), but it means that random internet speculation is pointless without access to thier accounts, knoweldge of their assets, and so forth. I'm sure some entitiies will put in enquiries, and will do their due diligance process.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
WEG for sale

"Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see."

kniggits5hw.jpg

Remove ads