West Seattle looking for some players...

GreenKarl

First Post
So our Saturday face-to-face group lost another player :( so we are looking for more players/GM's in the West Seattle/Burien WA area again. Maybe Friday nights or Saturday late morning/early after noon day for the new year. There are 2-3 of us right now (depending on the time) and we normally meet up at Uptown Espresso and Gameporium.

We play a lot of games but the most interest right now is D&D 5th, Savage Worlds (especially Savage Worlds Rifts), GURPS and Mutants and Masterminds 3rd (along with HERO 6th).

Anyone in the area who MIGHT be interested you can PM me or post here :)

tunglashr

Villager
Are you still looking for players? I am trying to put together a group as well, maybe we can merge our efforts. I dont know if you remember me, but we played games together maybe 10 years ago, mostly Hero and Warhammer if I recall correctly. I dont have enough posts to PM, but you can PM me!

Kryst'magaci

First Post
Hey all, I've got a Friday night game that is looking for more players. We play 5e, Friday nights, 7-11, my place in West Seattle (8th and Roxbury). We are currently 4 players and 1 GM, but are going to lose a player at the end of the month, so we can take on a couple of people, 2-3 preferred, 4 more max. Let me know if you are interested.

GreenKarl

First Post
Are you still looking for players? I am trying to put together a group as well, maybe we can merge our efforts. I dont know if you remember me, but we played games together maybe 10 years ago, mostly Hero and Warhammer if I recall correctly. I dont have enough posts to PM, but you can PM me!

We are meeting tomorrow (Saturday) at Uptown Espresso around 10am-2pm or so to make characters and maybe have a quick combat (Savage Worlds Rifts). If you are interested come on by and join us. Most of the staff know us :)

tunglashr

Villager
Too bad. Actually, double too bad. I am out of town tomorrow for my grandpas funeral, so I cant make it. But also, not really interested in either Savage Worlds or Rifts. If you or anyone in your group has interest in being in another game, let me know. I am meeting some new people Monday. Probably will be a sci-fi game of some sort, or possibly horror.

GreenKarl

First Post
Let me know how it goes with the others... generally its hard form me to game on weeknights as I go to work pretty early and need my sleep :)

GreenKarl

First Post
[MENTION=57809]Kryst'magaci[/MENTION] what are you running? 11pm might be too late for me as I am up at 6am that morning and by Friday I am pretty tired :D

Kryst'magaci

First Post
We are playing 5E. We are just finishing up a temp campaign before I start running again (end of month?). Setting is Silver Marches in FR, using the 3.5 book as a guide (and that timeline). I'm not working on some big overarching storyline, more of just a series of adventures, most of which are going to be around and related to the small sub-kingdom that the party is probably going to found in the area. Any other questions, just let me know.

GreenKarl

First Post
Too bad. Actually, double too bad. I am out of town tomorrow for my grandpas funeral, so I cant make it. But also, not really interested in either Savage Worlds or Rifts. If you or anyone in your group has interest in being in another game, let me know. I am meeting some new people Monday. Probably will be a sci-fi game of some sort, or possibly horror.

If you are still interested in something on Saturday we also talked about playing a 5th ed. D&D game or my Star Wars Saga/5th ed. conversion game. You can see the rules here with what I have done and I am also running it in the PBP Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 'A Gathering Darkness' over here. :) If I run it face-to-face I am going to be converting the Dawn of Defiance saga adventure set for these rules.

Anyway good luck :)

Remove ads