• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Westender

The_lurkeR

First Post
Short of it : Save your money and avoid this movie. :mad:

Long of it : This was a new release at our local video store that my girlfriend and I rented tonight. From the case it looked like your average knights tale type movie. It is an independent film that had on the back that it came in as "4th runner up in the Seattle film festival."

Unfortunately it wasn't until after watching the movie, and checking out the "making of" for laughs that we find out there were only 8 entries. So it came in 5th... out of 8 entries :lol:

Anyways I usually appreciate independent films, which despite the lower production values and acting, usually have an unusual or interesting story to tell. Not so with this film. Basically it takes a weak plot that might struggle to keep a TV episode of Hercules interesting, and drags it out through maddeningly long travel sequences in it's self-described effort to make it "epic". :confused: Along the way it is sure to check off pretty much every heroic fantasy cliche in the books.

It was painful to endure. :\

Is there any of you else out there who happened to catch this film?
The rest of you steer clear, you now have had fair warning. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads