WFRP players wanted in MA

Guardsmith

First Post
Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game, and I'm looking for players. See below for more information, and if you are interested e-mail me at dshighlands <at> yahoo <dot> com. I already have 3 players but would like to shoot for 5 - 6 total.

System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition.

Day/Time: Sunday afternoons starting about 2:00.

Frequency: We try to meet every other week.

Location: My condo in Quincy, (an incredibly short walk from North Quincy "T" stop)*.

Setting/style/darkness level/stuff: As the book says, the Old World is "a grim world of perilous adventure." Story and character will be emphasized. I'd like to run a serious game without getting too dark, but characters will have their morals challenged.

Campaign premise/character creation notes: Nothing special, but the characters will begin the game not knowing each other.

Player/gaming skill level: Players should be at least 21 and have a familiarity with role-playing in general but no specific system or setting knowledge is required.

*Note: if you are interested, but unable/unwilling to make it to Quincy, let me know. There is a possibility that the game can meet in Cambridge, and if enough people are interested, I will make more serious inquiries.

Remove ads