• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WFRP players wanted in MA

Guardsmith

First Post
Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game, and I'm looking for players. See below for more information, and if you are interested e-mail me at dshighlands <at> yahoo <dot> com. I already have 3 players but would like to shoot for 5 - 6 total.

System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition.

Day/Time: Sunday afternoons starting about 2:00.

Frequency: We try to meet every other week.

Location: My condo in Quincy, (an incredibly short walk from North Quincy "T" stop)*.

Setting/style/darkness level/stuff: As the book says, the Old World is "a grim world of perilous adventure." Story and character will be emphasized. I'd like to run a serious game without getting too dark, but characters will have their morals challenged.

Campaign premise/character creation notes: Nothing special, but the characters will begin the game not knowing each other.

Player/gaming skill level: Players should be at least 21 and have a familiarity with role-playing in general but no specific system or setting knowledge is required.

*Note: if you are interested, but unable/unwilling to make it to Quincy, let me know. There is a possibility that the game can meet in Cambridge, and if enough people are interested, I will make more serious inquiries.

Remove ads