• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 3rd Party D&D Companies Are Left?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Jermey,

Yeah tell me about it. Complete Psionics killed any hope I had for WotC doing better psionic stuff. But thanks to you guys, I have my faith restored.

I forget, what's down the pipeline for Dreamscarred in 2007?

Bacris

First Post
In Print:
Mind Divine
Mind Unveiled
High Psionics compilation
Possibly Races of the Mind compilation - see below
Possibly Su'vah, Gateway of Dreams - depending on Mich & Greg's real life workload
Music of the Mind - this one may be sooner than expected due to lots of idea submissions

In PDF?
A whole lot - Mind Divine is expected out this month, Mind Unveiled later this year, anywhere from 4-10 Races of the Mind supplements, depending on how author workloads go, another 6-10 High Psionics releases, probably another psicrystal focused release (that one has sold pretty strongly for only being out a few weeks), the 7th Path concept will probably be broken up into separate installments - that's the new discipline we plan to develop based around the "medium" archetype.

I need to update this post that covers most of it, but was before High Psionics and Races of the Mind were created.

Nightfall

Sweet! I love race stuff and those certainly sound VERY promising Jeremy. I will be honest, I've only gotten the PDFs, but I am planning on rectifying that shortly.

Sir Elton

First Post
Nightfall said:
Jermey,

Yeah tell me about it. Complete Psionics killed any hope I had for WotC doing better psionic stuff. But thanks to you guys, I have my faith restored.

I forget, what's down the pipeline for Dreamscarred in 2007?

I'm working on a thing for Dreamscarred. :)

Vigilance

Explorer
MerricB said:
Personally, I think this dose of stability has been a long time in coming. :)

Cheers!

Only you would find d20 companies in print going down to less than 6 and those having to constantly dip their toes into the pond and make sure things are still ok to be a good thing.

Sir Elton

First Post
Well, Mr. "I'm Unbalanced, and I'm Proud of It" thanks. Although Jeremy and I are still working out the details of the thing. It hasn't even been given a codename yet. I'm kind of impartial to "Nightfall" myself.

Nightfall

Elton,

That Mister "Unbalanced and proud of it" is just my code name among the Sigilans. ;) While I appreciate the ego boost, I'd prefer you try something else. Especially since I'm already an NPC in the Scarred Lands. That's good enough for me.

Remove ads