• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 4e products have you purchased?

What 4e Products have you purchased?

• 4e PHB

Votes: 130 50.8%
  • 4e DMG

Votes: 105 41.0%
  • 4e MM

Votes: 106 41.4%
  • 4e 3 core rulebooks gift set

Votes: 131 51.2%
  • FR Campaign Guide

Votes: 88 34.4%
  • FR Players Guide

Votes: 94 36.7%
  • Adventurer's Vault

Votes: 124 48.4%
  • DM screen

Votes: 95 37.1%
  • DU1 Dungeon Tiles

Votes: 58 22.7%
  • 4e Character Sheets

Votes: 28 10.9%
  • 4e Premium Dice

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Against the Giants boosters

Votes: 71 27.7%
  • Other (Please explain below)

Votes: 77 30.1%

TheHeadSage

First Post
I've got:

- Core Rule Books
- FR Campaign Guide
- FR Players Guide
- Adventurers Vault
- H1 Keep on the Shadowfell
- DM Screen.

It's nice having a job with money :D

Holy Bovine

First Post
4E boxed gift set, an extra PHB for my wife, Adventurer's Vault, FR Player's Guide, Dungeon Tiles, AtG booster packs, DM's Screen (my favourite accessory) and the KotS adventure. I think I will get the Marital Power book and Arcane book too.

drothgery

First Post
Core 3, Adventurer's Vault, FRPG, and KotS. Advanced Player's Guide on order. Going forward, well, I'll probably pick up all player stuff up to the Eberron Player's Guide and the Eberron Campaign Guide no matter what, but if I don't have a 4e game by then, that'll be it for a while.

danbuter1

First Post
I have only picked up the PHB and the Dungeon Tiles. I read through the PHB, and it's not really my cup of tea. I know why they went the way they did, and I'm sure lots of people love it, but I guess I'm too old and crotchety. :p

The Dungeon Tiles are just plain useful, no matter what fantasy rpg you play.

Obryn

Hero
Core 3 gift set, AV, FRCG, FRPG, and the 3 modules.

What can I say? I've missed buying new RPG products. SWSE didn't have any new books for several months, and I already had all the WFRP I wanted...

-O

crazy_cat

Adventurer
I've picked up minis and the core 3 books.

I'll be buying more minis when the next set releases. Other 4e releases - no thanks. I'm sticking with 3.5/Pathfinder.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
This poll is worthless when it comes to seeing who has bought the core books.

Apparently 48% of people bought the core gift set, 45% bought the Monster Manual, and 53% bought the PHB. That's an interesting overlap. From 53% to 101% might actually have bought the PHB as a result!

Invisible Stalker

First Post
Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual
Keep on the Shadowfell
Dungeon Master Screen
Against the Giants minis

Gosh, that's more stuff bought from WOtC in 2008 than I've bought in the last five years put together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads