• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What actor would play your character?

Ktulu

First Post
For Rohm, my exiled paladin-turned-fighter, Nathan Fillion.

For Nym, my half-drow/half-high elf rogue - It'd be easy to say Luke Goss. His portrayals of Nomak and Nuada fit the dark, messed up character.

And for Quinn, my human rogue, Probably Mark Wahlburg. Broody, quick to anger, and not the brightest of people.

Appleseeth

First Post
Nil the Sun's Might: A shardmind invoker|wizard played by Sir Patrick Stewart. I think he could perfectly play the tone Nil's knowing innocence. Nil likes to absorb the actions taken by others and see if he can apply them to himself.

Urak Bloodbrow: A half-orc brawler fight would best be played by Sean William Scott. Urak has the same nasty nature as Sean does in most of his films, and Sean is built.

Scalple: A human monk, best played by Tony Jaa (from Ong-Bak and The Protector). Yeah, they both punch stuff and are nearly impossible to hit.

Volkith: Dragonborn beastmaster ranger played by John Malkovich. They both treat other people like crap and hate almost everything. Also they are both always angry.

Atras

First Post
For my Dwarven Paladin: Sam Elliot
For my Tiefling Assassin: Kristen Stewart
For my Dragonborn Wizard: Jason Bateman
For my Dragonborn Barbarian|Sorcerer: The teenage boy on the new 'V' series

Fun thought experiment!

Jeff Wilder

First Post
My SWSE Noble / Scoundrel Force-user would be played by the gay bearded dude on "Modern Family." Appearance-wise, anyway. The PC is significantly less gay.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads