• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are people doing with their 3.x colletions?

Using them! :) We're only 12 sessions in to the monster Shackled City AP so we'll be playing 3.xE for at least another year. That's probably a good thing. I have spent so much money on 3.xE books that I really need to play as many sessions as possible to get some value for my money.

I imagine that I'll donate my 3.0E core rulebooks to the local library when I decide to shell out for the 4E core rulebooks. I'm really need to clear up some space and I really couldn't see myself using those books again (I'll keep the 3.5E core rulebooks though). My 3.0 S&S Creature Collection 1 & 2 will probably meet a similar fate. I doubt I would get anything for them if I tried to sell them so the library seems the best option.

Olaf the Stout

Last edited:

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
When 4e was announced, I renewed my vow to create a free D&D fantasy style clone system that could take advantage of all the editions of D&D with the least amount of work for the DM.

So right now, I have a small 3e/3.5e shelf containing mostly DCC adventures and a few other 3PP products that I want to experiment on.

Outside of the core 3 books for 3.5, I don't really have many of the WotC books. The DMG 2 and Unearthed Arcana are my favorites, and the other books I have are ones I found half-off, so it's a pretty non-cohesive collection.

Actually I'd love to get my hands on CC2.

I'll happily send my copy to you if you are willing to pay the shipping costs from Australia to the US. I'm not sure how much the shipping would cost. I imagine that it would probably be high enough that you would be better off just buying a copy from someone in the US. :/

Olaf the Stout

JVisgaitis

Explorer
What are other people doing in deciding what 3.x stuff to keep as the move to 4e?

My wife was gracious enough to allow me to use one of the rooms in my house for an office. With the release of 4e, I'm really trying to clear out all of the unnecessary stuff that I don't need anymore. I'm having a HUGE sale on eBay now with everything starting at 99 cents. I hate to let go of a lot of this stuff, but I figure if I don't use it, I'd rather give it to someone that will. Here's my insane list on eBay now.

xmanii

Explorer
I can use ebay, and if the items I want are reasonably priced, Ill make some bids (or you can email me at patsite at calandyr dot com if you want to bypass ebay)

This goes for anyone wants to sell or give away :)

Remove ads