what are the xp awards for (on this enworld forum ) ?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you think it would be possible to tie the XP system into Tapatalk? Some forums allow you to "thank" a post using Tapatalk, but there doesn't seem to be that option when reading ENWorld on it.

You'd have to ask Tapatalk! I've no involvement with that company whatsoever, other than being one of millions of people who have downloaded their app.

pedr

Explorer
You'd have to ask Tapatalk! I've no involvement with that company whatsoever, other than being one of millions of people who have downloaded their app.

I only ask as I know the admins of UKRoleplayers and Gaming Tavern installed a particular plugin which made the Tapatalk thanks function work. It shows up on the long-press menu for each post.

No big deal if the social response system/s you've installed here aren't compatible with Tapatalk - just thought I'd ask because I don't give XP at the moment as I so rarely visit the forum in a web browser.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Tapatalk's thanks thing is its own thing. I could probably turn it on (I'm sure there's a setting somewhere), but then we'd have two parallel systems.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
We are clearly playing an old school game here: advancement is deliberatly slow. Did one of your characters actually surpass level 13 in 1e AD&D?

It depends on whether it was for a rogue progression table versus a wizard's progression table - if we're talking old school, there's a difference.

pedr

Explorer
Tapatalk's thanks thing is its own thing. I could probably turn it on (I'm sure there's a setting somewhere), but then we'd have two parallel systems.

Ah well that wouldn't be sensible I don't think. I'll try to remember to log in and give some XP on the web from time to time!

Remove ads