• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Are You Doing for International Traditional Gaming Week, March 21-27?

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
International Traditional Gaming Week is coming up on March 21st through 27th! How are you going to celebrate it?

I'm going to GaryCon II in Lake Geneva, WI on that first weekend and the Dave Arneson Memorial Gameday at the Compleat Strategist in NYC, NY on the 27th.

In Chicago, chgowiz is running a 12 hour Keep on the Borderlands marathon at Chicagoland Games on the 27th.

If you're within travel distance of any of the above, I hope you'll make it (especially since, at two out of three of 'em, that'll mean I get the chance to see you!).

If not, why not make an event celebrating the roots of adventure roleplaying wherever you are? PM me if you need help contacting a game store or other play space, designing an event, listing it on the TARGA website, etc.

Last edited:

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I'll be seeing you at GaryCon II. :)

The marathon in Chicagoland may be a bit too much of a time commitment as it's a long drive for me. But I will check it out, if I can. Thanks for the post!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I'll be running my traditional games, just like every week. :)

Lan-"I need a special week for this now?"-efan

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
At GaryCon II, I'll be running an old 1974 boardgame and what might be considered an old school style Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game as well as bringing along some beer and pretzels games.

Yabanjin

First Post
I'll be trying to convince a bunch of Japanese people to let someone who barely speaks their language tell them an interactive, improvised story with strange dice.

Chance of embarrassing failure: 90% :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads