• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are your favorite Sorceror spells?

shadowthorn

First Post
I'm designing a low-level sorceror. He'll be created using a sneaky-spy sort of model, meaning that he's more of an infiltrator than a direct combatant. I plan to give him a level of monk or thief to round him out somewhat, and he may add to that later, but sorceror is his primary class.

Let's say he's starting out as Monk 1/Sorceror 3 or Rogue 1/Sorceror 3. What spells would you select for this character? What feats? What spells & feats would you select as he levels up?

(As a side note: this character, as designed, is a half-orc who is trained as an innkeeper. I plan to give him some spells such as Prestidigitation and Mage Hand, things that would come in very handy when you're running an inn or tavern - but these will mostly be cantrips. I'm not going to waste too many of his "real spells" on his background.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads