• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What books did you use last session?

Khyber Crawler
PHB, DMG, MM

Creation Schema
PHB, DMG, MM, CC, Eberron, Player's Guide to Eberron, Explorer's Guide to Eberron, Miniatures HB, Complete Divine, and Five Nation (Eberron)

Albany Gameday
PHB, DMG, MM, Eberron, Secrets of Xen'drik, Five Nations, Explorer's Guide, Grasp of E Claw (adv stats) Terrors of the Desert (Tembo from Darksun website), Dreams and Nightmares and Lords of Madness

Richards

Legend
The three core books and Goodman Games' Dungeon Crawl Classics #1: Idylls of the Rat King. A friend of mine from work used to play AD&D in college, and his 9-year-old son, intrigued by the stories and his dad's miniatures collection, was interested in playing. I figured a simple dungeon crawl would be the best way to start off, and sure enough, Slayer the half-orc barbarian is having a ball. (His dad is stuck - well, he volunteered - playing the cleric, and my youngest son is taking the opportunity to try out his brilliant greatsword-wielding, front-line-skirmisher human sorcerer idea.)

We made it through the first level and halfway through the second level so far. I just picked up WotC's Dungeon Tiles, so I'll be adding that to the list for our next session.

Johnathan

Psion

Adventurer
Back behind the DM screen again...

Core Books, Dungeon 114 (Mad God's Key), Bluffside: City on the Edge, Temples & Shrines.

Really impressed with Mad God's Key so far. I usually find published adventures a drag, but this one's flowing pretty well.

Phazzar

First Post
In tonight's session we used the following:

Player's Handbook 3.5 (Rules)
Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 (Cold dangers and snowstorm)
Monster Manual 3.5 (Monsters)
Player's Handbook II (Melee Weapon Supremacy, or whatever the feat is called)
Dungeon Master's Guide II (Altar of Dreamthingy, a magical location)

KB9JMQ

First Post
Yesterday's Game we used
PHB
Spell Compendium
Complete Adventurer
Complete Divine
and a Dungeon Magazine (Not sure the issue number)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads