• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What can you do with 23 gallons ....

awayfarer

First Post
I'd say I drink about 1/2-2/3 of that. I usually have one beer a week, when my girlfriend and I go out on Fridays. My sisters Halloween party usually bumps the average upwards by a little over a gallon. That and visits here.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
wow, i think i have about a 6-pack per year. don't really like the stuff, and only drink it at parties/gatherings on occasion to "fit in" better.

kenobi65

First Post
The guy who was my very first DM (and whom I still play with a fair amount, though I'm usually the DM now) would typically polish off a six-pack of beer (back then, usually Old Style or Guinness; Elephant malt liquor is now his poison of choice) during a game session. He used to get to be a pretty irrational DM after a few beers; fortunately, he's cut back some.

This past Saturday, I was playing D&D, and the host (who was also the DM, different guy from above) had more empty beer cases in his apartment than you'd see behind a college bar on Sunday morning.

Remove ads