• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What character from a novel would you most want to play?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Numion said:
I'd play Elminster.. or maybe Drizzt, because I hate to lose. ;)
Well, if you hate to lose, you could always go the true path...
Nylarthotep! The Crawling Chaos never loses. Well, he did once. But it was still a moral victory!

Demiurge out.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've had the good fortune to play a few on stage and Dracula was one of the highlights. I've always wanted to play Sherlock Holmes but I think I may be too heavy to ever get the chance to play that cocaine fiend!. :D

Hmmm...

Perhaps with the proper regimen, I could...

Nope. The heart could never take it. :D

drnuncheon

Explorer
Black Omega said:
I agree on Morrolan e'Drien. Alot of history and backstory there never touched. Especially that time out East.

Read Brust's latest, Paths of the Dead? Sheds some light on Morrolan's early history and what he was doing out East...

J

drothgery

First Post
drnuncheon said:

Read Brust's latest, Paths of the Dead? Sheds some light on Morrolan's early history and what he was doing out East...

J

And if Lord of Castle Black (coming in August; the 2nd part of Viscount of Adrilanka, where Paths of the Dead is part one and Sethra Lavode is part three) doesn't reveal quite a bit more, it's poorly named.

Breakdaddy

First Post
Jarlaxle! He looks cool bald, has lots of cool magic stuff, and is the anti-hero's hero (he also leads a really badass mercenary band)!
:D

Cedric

First Post
Well...

I'd like to be a few people, depending on my mood.

The Dark Messiah, from Robert Weinberg's Masquerade of the Red Death Trilogy.

Rand Al'Thor - There just times when the thought of being Lews Therin Telemon, The Dragon Reborn, sounds cool.

Cedric

Remove ads