• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What characters are you thinking about running?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I've gotten approval requests for Kama'zar (Phoenix), Riar'lon (rgladwell), and Incarnation (stonegod). I plan to take a look at them tonight - as well as finish up my bugbear rogue, Hravoth "Hrav" Kortaga (who still has lots of Quagmire on his character sheet). :)

That Quagmire guy gets around! He had his stuff all over my character sheet too! What a cleanup chore that was, I'll tell ya!

Halford

First Post
Wow, that took a while! But I'm delighted with my moaning Minotaur money lender cleric of Hadeys. I think he's going to be great fun to play.

garyh

First Post
So, kobolds make great rogues... but we need a controller?

Well, we don't NEED controller. It's probably the easiest class to play without, if I remember the DMG advice. Plus, we'd still be looking for a 5th, who could be a controller.

Also, we probably shouldn't have ALL the judges being monster pirates. Then who will judge the monster pirate game (or DM it)? :)

Halford

First Post
*cough*Covaithe for DM*cough*

Well if we have all the judges involved in the game I am sure we can, err, co-judge it. In the unortunate event that we need a new DM we can either pressgang one or nominate one of our number.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Refer to Graf's pretty much TPK in KotS on this board for why you want a controller. :)

Not that is Graf's fault. [sblock]Its Graf's fault. :)[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Graf innocently hides his notched stick behind his back.

Honestly, PCs in 4e are so butch that I think TPKs will be things of the past (unless people get outside of the xp budget limits).

covaithe

Explorer
I'd love to run a monstrous pirate game, but my plate is pretty full right now. I need something to fall off of it first before I can take on anything else. Once we get through this first slew of character submissions, maybe...

renau1g

First Post
I know you can get by without a controller if you make use of a dragonborn's breath to clear out minions, but it's still nowhere near as effective. I think striker is the easiest to work without myself, but that's neither here nor there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads