• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What characters are you thinking about running?

Graf

Explorer
I am working on my character: Caesar Secundus, a human warlord/warlock from the Imperium, bent on the destruction of the elitist Eladrin rule and the creation of a proper democracy, bringing humans and half-elves into their rightful places in the Imperium.
Heh. That could be interesting.
Do you plan on connecting the character to the Veritas in any way?

porter235

First Post
Heh. That could be interesting.
Do you plan on connecting the character to the Veritas in any way?
Not directly.

He is a member of one of the few highly educated upper class human families, so has had lots of experiece at least witnessing the politics of the land. During a party for the senate types, his mother was raped by a senator, resulting in the birth of his half elf brother who was quickly shipped off to live with a distant cousin in order to hide the shame. His elder brother is believed to be dead, killed while serving as an officer during an expedition in the Imperium's service.

Caesar has no problems with the concept of the Imperium and the military conquests of old, which at least appears to be the primary concern of the Veritas. Rather he is primarily concerned with the destruction of the current senate and the creation of equal rights for all races within the Imperium.

There is some overlap in their causes, which may at some point be of use, but I will simply leave it as a possible hook and see what comes of it.

Gameforged

First Post
New

Hello there, I'm new in this forums. I came here because I was told that a growing 4E community was developing here.
You'll have to tolerate my horrible english since it's not my first language B-)
Well it seems I'll spend the next four hours or so reading the threads, so just that, thanks for reading.

Halford

First Post
Welcome aboard Gameforged, glad to have you! Feel free to ask about anything and I am sure you will have more replies than you know what to do with within a day. As for your English frankly I respect anyone who is able to write as well as you are in another language.

Remove ads