• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What characters have you played in 3rd edition?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
For the most part I've played a couple half orc cleric/fighter and cleric/barbarians, all devoted to Vangal in some way.

My female paladin6/cleric6 was a Heirnous follow .

My present campaign, I'm a 5th level Druid that's a follower of Denev. I was hoping for Incarnate but no go. So I'm thinking tamer...or just straight Druid, just so my dire badger Molly can improve.

Falcon

First Post
Human Bard (Lvl 8)
Human Ftr5/rog3 (Still playing)
Dwarven Cleric3 (Starting up again)
Human Bard (Lvl7)
Dwarven Ranger7 (Still playing)

Shadowdancer

First Post
The only 3E characters I've played are an elf fighter/rogue and a half-elf bard/sorceress.

Well, I played a half-elf ranger once at an RPGA gaming expo, but he got turned into a wight in the second scenario. :(

Shado

Explorer
Half-elven Monk 7
- Good RP character for me... learned the hard lessons of how get his face beat in though. Game went south towards the end, and my character left the group. Currently being updated as a 15th level character to return as an NPC in another game.

Human Psion: Savant 9
- Kinda fun character. Bad game though. :mad: Magnified just how limited Psions can be though. :eek: Retired.

Halfling Rogue 3/Monk(OA modified) 2
- Halfling underground equivilent of "The Wolf" from pulp fiction. He tied up loose ends. Game on indefinite hiatus... hope to expand personality beyond his "job". Likely to pick up Ninja Spy levels down the road. (I love the new Halflings!)

Elven Ranger(Monte's Ranger, tuned down a bit - Monte's is too good) 6
- Double Sword weilding Gaznar(campaign unique creatures) hunter. First time to really have fun with the "toys" of 3e. Haven't started the game as of yet, but he looks like he could be a lot of fun. (Especially teamed with the games archer. :D )

Star Wars d20

Human Fringer 5
- Force sensitive that doesn't believe in the Force. Maxed out piloting and repair/crafting (droids/ships). Jury-rigs just about everything. Most often having to repair a ship while piloting it. Gets caught up in personal pride of mechanical work. Believes he can fix/pilot anything better than anyone else. Game on temporary hiatus. Very fun character.

Last edited:

saFire

First Post
I've played:

From my current campaign...
Nystyra Elfblood (half-elf wizard lvl. 4)

From older campaigns that are now over...
Joan of the Woods ( human ranger lvl. 8)

Jevicca (Tiefling Rogue lvl. 8)

and a few others from campaigns that didn't last very long that i can't remember

Henry

Autoexreginated
So far:

Halfling Fighter/Rogue/Throwing Master (home-brew PrC)
Moon Elf Psionicist
Dwarf Wizard (one shot)

That's it. I DM an AWFUL lot. Heck, before 3E, I maybe played one character in seven years!

balin

First Post
So far I have played,
Milo- human, 7th lvl psion:savant
Balin- elf, 4th lvl rouge
(only elf named Balin in the whole world:))
Babu- Gnome, 5th lvl wiz/2nd rouge/1st artificer

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads