• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What class would you be?

What class would you actually be?

• Barbarian

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Bard

Votes: 46 11.7%
  • Cleric

Votes: 20 5.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Fighter

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Monk

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Paladin

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • Ranger

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Rogue

Votes: 41 10.5%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 32 8.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 82 20.9%
  • Psion

Votes: 41 10.5%
  • Artificer

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 5.9%

Ashanderai

Explorer
Hmm... Let's see.... Definitely multiclass...

I am an intelligence analyst and soldier and have been for 15 years. During that time, I have done this for the conventional military, special forces, and a couple of other government agencies in the field of law enforcement. I have to be fairly focused and disciplined in my work and I have even developed products for my work that have wowed people enough to say that I worked magic. I have some skill in woodcraft (wilderness skills), but nothing so good as to say I could conceivably have levels in Druid or Ranger. Soooo... Fighter levels with abilities similar to the bardic knowledge of the Bard and lore abilities of the Archivist and maxed out ranks in the investigative type skills of a rogue (i.e. Gather Information, Sense Motive, etc.). Perhaps Psychic Warrior or Soulknife or maybe even Mage Blade levels from AE would be appropriate.

I have also worked as a bus boy, lawn technician, security guard, training NCO, and an administrative assistant for the health department. I have had training in three different martial arts. I am also writing my own gaming material and I have travelled quite a bit throughout the world with several years of my life spent in Asia. I even took a wife from there and have a healthy obsession with oriental cultures. I also took up carpentry during my time in Afghanistan. Sooo... a level or two in Expert and Warrior and an oriental class like maybe Samurai (from OA; I am not ambidextrous and I have not been trained to use a sword), Sohei, or even Wu Jen.

I just don't know. I am definitely multiclassed, but I am probably more of a warrior/arcane knowledgeable sort of class; so I guess I would probably be mostly either a Psychic Warrior or Mage Blade. Truth be told though, I think I am mostly a Demon Hunter from the Lands of the Jade Oath mixed with a couple levels of other classes from that setting, but those classes aren't published yet... (because I haven't finished the manuscript just yet. But soon... sigh).

Wombat

First Post
It was easy to answer "What Class Would You Want To Be"; "what Class WOULD You Be" is somewhat harder.

To that end, I asked some of my friends...

Wizard -- 6 votes
Bard -- 4 votes
Cleric -- 3 votes
Druid -- 2 votes

So it appears that I would be a wizard, at least through outside perspective... ;)

Daijin

First Post
Monk, I used to be very good in martial arts, although due to gout, have been steadily slipping. Paladin of the Light, if for some reason I could not be a monk. :D

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Gestalt fighter/mage (later becoming a Gestalt bladesinger)
Gestalt cleric/ranger (no more wimpy cleric PCs for me!)

Normal classes?

Fighter (with one level of Rogue at the start)

Dantilla

First Post
Well lets see.

I've been described as a true Renaissance girl,
People tend to like me,
I know a little bit about almost everything,
I'm a bit of a free spirit,
I like to see new places,
I'm good at creating stories,
and I have a Bachelor's degree in Music Performance (Voice).

Hmm....I wonder?
:cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads