• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What creatures would you like to see next in the Icons Miniatures line?

What creatures would you like to see next in the Icon's Miniature line?

• Gargantuan Green Dragon

Votes: 47 25.5%
  • Gargantuan Red Dragon

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Gargantuan White Dragon

Votes: 44 23.9%
  • Gargantuan Brass Dragon

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Gargantuan Bronze Dragon

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Gargantuan Copper Dragon

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Gargantuan/Colossal Gold Dragon

Votes: 42 22.8%
  • Gargantuan/Colossal Silver Dragon

Votes: 38 20.7%
  • Kraken

Votes: 37 20.1%
  • Nightcrawler

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • The Tarrasque

Votes: 93 50.5%
  • Xixecal (ELH)

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Stone/Iron/Flesh Colossus (ELH)

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Primal Elementals (ELH)

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Ha-Naga (ELH)

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Elder Titan (ELH)

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Elder Treant (ELH)

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Blackstone Gigant (FF)

• Ulgurstasta (FF)

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Chaos Roc (MM2)

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Gargantuan/Colossal Topax Dragon (MM2)

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Gargantuan Amethyst Dragon (MM2)

• Gargantuan Crystal Dragon (MM2)

• Gargantuan Emerald Dragon (MM2)

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Gargantuan Sapphire Dragon (MM2)

• Corpse Tearer Linnorm (MM2)

• Dread Linnorn (MM2)

• Another Gargantuan/Colossal Creature not listed above.

Votes: 24 13.0%

Brakkart

First Post
Okay, thought I'd follow on from my "what huge mini's would you like to see?" thread, with one that goes a step further into the really big creatures.

Personally I've got no use for the massive good dragons. I'd love a Xixecal though!

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Tiamat in all of her true glory. None of this `Aspect´ nonsense! :)

Other than that, the Tarrasque comes to mind.

Stormborn

Explorer
According to an article I read recently (I think it was in Game Trade) the next one is a Blue Dragon. Not my first choice, but there you go. Personally I will not be buying the red dragon, might get the black but now that one of my players has its unlikely.

Wyrm Pilot

First Post
I could certainly go for Tiamat & the Tarrasque as well. Perhaps even a "Run Away!" set. :)

Also, I definitely like the idea of starting in on the gem dragons, I've been a fan of those since Dragon #38.

Please stop putting apostraphes in plurals!

Thanks,
Wyrm Pilot

I'd love a tarrasque, just for geeky value. None of the icons are all that useful in standard RPG, as its a bad scale to represent a fight with them. The colossal red covers over 6 FEET of map per round. Something like a battletech scale would be more useful in a combat against one of those beasts, unless its fatly sitting in one spot (not likely in my games).

Corpse Tearer would be great as well... a nasty dragon with atrophied legs, moss growing out of it, etc.

Kunimatyu

First Post
A Kraken would be nine kinds of awesome. Plus, timing its release for the 3rd Pirates movie would just be smart marketing.

I actually think the best place for a Hydra is the Icons line, even though they're huge. Assuming there's a way for WotC to make it look good, detachable heads/necks would be awesome.

Imruphel

First Post
Rather than a single figure, I would really like to see, for example, a dragon gift pack- one of each type of the core dragons from size Small to Huge.

While I do like my Gargantuan black dragon... and was sorely tempted tonight by the Colossal red dragon (but SGD180 is just a tad too much for a figure I'll be unlikely to ever use)... I would prefer that the special line focus on minis that I'm going to get more use from while still being special and iconic.

Maybe FR, Eberron and Greyhawk gift packs could also follow?

Remove ads