• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Do Gamers Eat?

What Foods Do You Eat While Gaming

Banshee16

First Post
Usually we play on Fridays after work, and I don't have time for dinner. Most of the time, I'll pick up a Subway sandwich on the way..chicken, lots of veggies etc. One of my players typically brings sushi, and two of the others bring chips or cookies for themselves.

Banshee

Agamon

Adventurer
Anything that's not too messy, pizza excepted. Chips, candy (gummies, jelly bellies, etc), fruit, veggies, nuts, chocolate. No one leaves hungry, though it's certainly the least healthy time of the week for me (my diet usually consists mostly of veggies, fibre and low-fat protein).

Gilladian

Adventurer
The usual junk food and fruit, but always pringles. The "less fat" kind - the regular ones are too greasy tasting.

Popcorn. Always popcorn. I've lost 40 lbs in the past six months, and I owe most of it to popcorn.

The_Warlock

Explorer
If I'm hosting and we are gaming during the daytime, we usually start between 10a and Noon. And that means I make BACON. About two pounds of it, and we eat it like snack food.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Thanksgiving Bump!

Does your game-snacking behavior change during the holidays? Myself, I seem to notice a larger-than-normal amount of fudge and pie at the table around this time of the year...

pogre

Legend
I nearly lost a great player because of the massive amounts of junk food usually present at our table. Everybody brings stuff - chips, candy, cookies, brownies, chicken nuggets, tacos, pastries, bbq, etc.

The player decided to lose some weight and announced he was done gaming. He took hiatus for six months or so and now we try to be better about bringing more healthy alternatives to the table. There is always veggies and usually fruit at the table now. There still is a lot of crap though.

Remove ads