What do I lose if I polymorph into a tiger

Kordeth

First Post
I'd treat it as a druid's Wild Shape--you can't use any attack powers that don't have the Beast Form keyword, but you can sustain them. Probably give it a slightly buffed-up melee basic attack, but that's it--it is a utility power, after all.

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
That sounds like a huge nerf. It's a Daily power that lets you shift and move faster... but your attacks now suck? That seems to go beyond the intent and text of the power, to me.

-- 77IM

Eldorian

First Post
That sounds like a huge nerf. It's a Daily power that lets you shift and move faster... but your attacks now suck? That seems to go beyond the intent and text of the power, to me.

-- 77IM

Agreed. Complicated houserule whose only "benefit" is coinciding with what you think a polymorph spell should do.

You can shoot your bow while polymorphed. Beast form is considerably different than powers with the polymorph keyword.

And yes, I'd say that you become an anthropomorphic whatever. You have hands, weapons, and armor still. Voice too.

Stogoe

First Post
Maybe your bow straps across your back and fires by itself, like Amaterasu from Okami. It's probably a magic bow at that point anyways. I think it's cooler than shooting whiskers, at least.

Remove ads