• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do people play more of nowadays?

What game do you play most/have the most interest in?

• Poll closed .

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Yeah, in theory.

Though it requires more effort than is worth.
Depends on your router. It's 30 seconds for me to get a new IP address... however, I'll happily agree that is more effort than it's worth to influence an internet poll.

Cheers, -- N

olshanski

First Post
Just for the heck of it I looked at the (USA) sales rankings of books on Amazon.

the 4E PHB is ranked 5389.
Paizo's Pathfinder Core Rulebook is ranked 1716.

The movie tie-in version of Cormac McCarthy's The Road is 401.

Wombat

First Post
Of late, I have been playing a lot of NWoD and SotC. I have not played D&D in about 3 years now, but I have had bouts with Ars Magica, Paranoia, and even a trip down memory lane with RuneQuest (2e).

Later this summer I hope to be playing the Harry Dresden RPG :)

Punnuendo

First Post
Finished up a couple of story arcs using Savage Worlds and HERO.

Next weekend I'm running the adventure from the Deathwatch quickstart rules from Free RPG Day.

Also gearing up to run a Dresden Files FATE game and play in a friend's Mouse Guard game.

karlindel

First Post
I haven't played anything other than 4E D&D for awhile.

I'm currently most interested in Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition, Dresden Files RPG, and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (3rd Edition). If I had to pick one that I was the most interested in, it would probably be the Dresden Files RPG, although that could easily change if you asked me at a different time.

Remove ads