What do you want to see in UNHALLOWED?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Spawn of Kyuss (preferably common)
Another Eberron unique - King Kaius, perhaps?
Lodestone marauder
Vitreous drinker
Zern
Deathbringer
Avolakia
Rust monster
Gelatinous cube
Aboleth
Skeletal warrior (like, full plate and circlet kind of skeletal warrior)
Ekolid
More beholderkin!
Psurlons
Ulitharid

Demiurge out.

Fat Daddy

First Post
Nightfall said:
Basically as much Orcus related stuff as you can stuff in this set! :p :)
Why did I know that quote was from Nightfall before I even looked to the left side of my screen?? Orcus indeed. You need counselling...or maybe just a summoning circle!! :)

Felon

First Post
As far as monsters go:

Kua-toa really need at least one mini, if not two. And soon. Don't know what the problem is here. Seems like they'd be an easy critter to sculpt and paint.

Phaerim are the quintessential Forgotten Realms arch-monster, and hard to proxy.

We could use some hags.

We get a couple of githyanki in Blood War, but they're far from general purpose minis. As they are a humanoid race that scales from low to high level just like drow, I think they could stand to receive just as much diversity.

From MMIV, the zern and their thralls are probably at the top of my list of favorite new creatures.

Desmodu could make an effective recruit for good-aligned factions.

An exotic ooze (e.g. summoning ooze) that makes use of transparent plastic would be cool.

A grisgol would make a beautiful piece.

Last edited:

Felon

First Post
For player-characters:

Fewer sword-and-board minis. I know they're easiest to make, but enough already.

Two-handed weapon warriors are in need, as well as those wielding exotic weapons (bastard sword, repeating xbow, and a human with spiked chain). Also, a nice Monkey Grip fighter or two would be welcome.

Battle wizards in light armor would be handy too.

Kvantum

First Post
Gelatinous Cube
Pseudodragon
Spawn of Kyuss - anyone who's tried to run Age of Worms knows how badly this one is needed, especially as a Common or at worst Uncommon
Avolakia - almost as badly needed for AoW
Half-Celestial Paladin - or some other male winged warrior in full plate with a sword
A new Barbazu/Bearded Devil
Common or Uncommon lesser demons and devils - Lemure, Manes, etc.
Modrons

... and most of the others already listed. The ones above are just my personal requests

crazy_cat

Adventurer
An Uncommon mounted mini - maybe a human fighter in chainmail with a spear or something similar.

Human skeletons with different weapons - maybe Uncommon ones with more detail and variety.

More humans of different classes and with different weapons.

Harpies.

Brakkart

First Post
Szass Tam
Spawn of Kyuss
Pseudodragon
Sphinxes
Ulitharid
Dao Genie
Marid Genie
Bluespawn Burrower
Redspawn Arcaniss
Banelar
Larloch the Ultra-Lich
Acererak (Demi-Lich)

Anthraxus

Explorer
More Yugoloths.

Hopefully more than one in the set, anyway. It was a downer(for me, anyway) to only see the Mezzoloth in the BW expansion. :(

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
There are some very good suggestions in this thread. The uncommon mounted figure is totally on the mark - I'd really dig kobolds/goblins riding medium ants/wolves.

Anthraxus said:
More Yugoloths.

Hopefully more than one in the set, anyway. It was a downer(for me, anyway) to only see the Mezzoloth in the BW expansion. :(

I was hoping this was to be their break through set as well. At least there is one so far....

Remove ads