• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Does a RED DRAGON'S ROAR Sound Like?

Syrinscape is a company which produces soundtracks for Paizo's adventure paths. You can download a (free) Syrinscape Player to your tablet or laptop, and then purchase individual soundtrack packs for your game. Check out this video, where Syrinscape demonstrates Fortress of the Stone Giants for the Rise of the Runelords adventure path.

Syrinscape is a company which produces soundtracks for Paizo's adventure paths. You can download a (free) Syrinscape Player to your tablet or laptop, and then purchase individual soundtrack packs for your game. Check out this video, where Syrinscape demonstrates Fortress of the Stone Giants for the Rise of the Runelords adventure path.

[video=youtube;0m77fchcuqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0m77fchcuqA[/video]

You get the Syrinscape Player from here (Windows, Mac OSX, Android, or iOS) and then either purchase specific soundsets and soundpacks (which run from $3.99 up to $20) or buy an adventure path subscription for $6.50 per month which gets you every fantasy soundset they release.

benjamin

Explorer
I love the idea behind it. But the price per DLC looks high, as well as the price per month option. It costs a little less than Netflix (for the pathfinder only subscription), but I only game once MAYBE 2 times a month (or zero lately), making it a hard choice.

Perhaps just building up individual environments is the best choice. I guess the best bet is paying the Adventure Path subscription for 2 months then picking the best ones as singles or sets if it all works out.

Hi Jester, :)

Yeah, we understand our current pricing plans might not be cost-effective for every gamer, but we're super confident in the value we offer. There are literally thousands of sounds available today, and the sound libraries are being added to regularly, and with each new release, the value grows.

Some gaming groups split the subscription fee amongst themselves - perhaps that is an option for you? Were you aware you can be signed in on three devices simultaneously? So if you only need to use it on one device, you could share Syrinscape with three buddies..?

That said, as Syrinscape continues to develop, we are always looking for ways we can give our customers more, as well as sampling different promotions and pricing structures. Your feedback is much appreciated, thanks. And don't hesitate to respond here, or ask others about their experience or drop us a line.

Personally I'm an absolute sucker for Gaming Add-ons... I just backed the Adventure Scents Kickstarter... couldn't resist! I want my smells NOW!!! :-D

Ben

JesterOC

Explorer
Some gaming groups split the subscription fee amongst themselves - perhaps that is an option for you? Were you aware you can be signed in on three devices simultaneously? So if you only need to use it on one device, you could share Syrinscape with three buddies..?

I did not know that. That MIGHT work out I will bring my laptop to my gaming group that I am a player in and see if I can get a convert. One thing is we might switch over to play star wars, in that group. I have not listened to the Sci Fi pack.. you think it would be helpful?

akyi

First Post
Hands down the best sound generator I've ever used. Even with the price I cannot recommend this thing enough. Not only am I using it with my kids' gaming group on a Pathfinder AP, I'm also using it this weekend for my kids birthday party. Really good stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads