What does your character look like (any game)?

Cyber-Dave

Explorer
A friend of mine made me this image of my Shadowrun character. What does your character look like?

Skull Final.jpg

ccs

41st lv DM
1:AlexiteVonCrispin_52.jpg
PF character. From Cheliax, LE Human Cav.8/Hellknight5/Mythic tier (Marshal) 5
I liked this pic & mini so much that I geared the character to be very effective with that 2handed mace!

2:Screenshot (1).png
5e character. 1/2ling Warlock (Fey patron, Chain pact with p.dragon familiar named "Scales"), lv.6 10 years old.
ATM, Slightly sunburnt fading to tan, light brown hair slightly sun-bleached.
Scales looks like a miniature red dragon with a sting tipped tail.
3:Screenshot (31).png
PF character. From Cheliax. LE Tiefling (infernal ancestory) Wiz.13 (divination)/Mythic (archmage)5
Pale skin, black hair, glowing red eyes (when casting spells), her tail should look much more like Nightcrawlers from the X-Men, but due to HeroForge limitations....
She only appears to be not wearing a shirt due to some in-game magic (and again, limitations in the HeroForge system - I can get the shirt I like, or I can get the coat I like. But not both.)
And yes, she's got a revolver in game & the feats to use it.

These are both the pics & minis I use. #1 is the "Thrune Agent" pic & miniature. #s 2 & 3 are screenshots of the 3d minis I had made through Heroforge.

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
These are the PCs in my Kordovian Adventurers Guild campaign (HERE is the Story Hour link).

First off (I'm going alphabetical) is Binkadink Dundernoggin, a gnome fighter:
rm-02714_1.jpg

Next up is Castillan Ivenheart, an elf bounder - a homebrewed rogue with Parkour abilities:
69bb3ba35ca59b732f8bbca0cd10103d.jpg

Then we have Darrien, a half-elf ranger specializing in archery:
Elf.jpg

This is Finoula Cloudshadow, an elf ranger specializing in wielding two weapons:
quirion_ranger_by_benwootten-d47t2ml.jpg

Then we have Gilbert Fung, a human wizard:
3205e.jpg

And finally, the NPC healer, Ingebold Battershield, dwarven cleric of Moradin:
F_Dwarf1.png

Johnathan

innerdude

Legend
Ever see The Walking Dead? Cool.

Now picture the character of Maggie, played by actress Lauren Cohan.

Then imagine that character dressed in medieval adventurer's garb, wielding a longbow, and casting mind control/mind-affecting spells.

Got all that? Cool.

(Yeah. Lauren Cohan's pretty attractive, isn't she?)

Mad_Jack

Legend
Ironically, despite having been one of the primary guys fielding character image requests for the old WotC What Do YOU Think My Character Looks Like? threads, I have never really bothered to put together an image of any of my own characters, lol.
(I'm actually somewhat curious to see if any of my previous work shows up here...)

Mallus

Legend
Let's see... my current PC, Black Swann LeVay, looks like Kim Novak in Bell, Book, and Candle. If Kim had a cute barbed devil tail, wore studded leather armor, and her cat familiar Pyewackett was an imp disguised as a rat that she insisted was a "ratchet hamster". Named Pyewratchet.

Remove ads