• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What does your ENWorld name mean?

A favorite comicbook character I created in high school

mega- 1000x or many times

mania- sudden explosive mental and physical outbursts

basically a walking timebomb.

Nonei

Explorer
Originally on message boards and for email, I was Tamtur after the wolf in the Master Wolf Greyhawk series. But, it kept being taken... Well, at the time I decided to switch, I was playing Star Wars Galaxies and my favorite character was Nonei the tailor/riflewoman.

(For those of you familiar with SWG, this was pre-NGE when it was still fun to play a tailor. My favorite thing was to hang out in the cantina with my little R2D2-looking droid and make clothes for people on the spot.)

I have been Nonei ever since.

As for my avatar, when I play I often imagine my characters as some version of quiet and dangerous... like the rogue that you can't quite trust even after she's saved your life.

I was trying to find an appropriate photo and found this pic of a 14yo girl in rags from the Depression era. I zoomed in on her face and photoshopped it slightly to make it look a little less like a photo.

My Morrus name would be the same as my real last name only with one letter doubled...

Vyvyan: Thanks :) Guess it's working!

Last edited:

lurkinglidda

First Post
lurking: I lurk more than I post on the message boards
lidda: I posed as Lidda on the cover of Book of Challenges. And then there's that I'm a halfling rogue.
My previous boss went by the screen name of Scott_Rouse...not sure where he came up with that one.

Dragonbait

Explorer
I always liked dinosaurs. I saw Dragonbait on the cover of the Azure Bonds novel as a kid and I knew that I had to read it.. And
warrior woman cleavage really sealed the deal since I was 14 at the time
. I was always interested in D&D, but Dragonbait was my gateway drug. My first official D&D character was a saurial paladin. I owe a lot to Dragonbait.

LeStryfe79

First Post
Zosa LeStryfe was a strange hybrid character I created for a rather magnificent SWSE campaign a couple of years ago. Don't know why, but it really stands out as a good one to me. The character looked and acted a lot like me in RL (with the exception of force powers) so I guess the name kinda stuck. Plus I never see anyone else using it. :)

edit - I was born in 1979...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads