• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E What does your Pathfinder game and game world look and feel like?

Kodyax

First Post
Still in the planning stages at this point but here is what I have so far:

The world itself never developed the "classic" races of other worlds but instead developed anthropomorphic animals. I am going to use the idea of the Pathfinder Society as the major reason the PCs are on the mission as they are all going to start at 1st Level as either Apprentice members on a training mission to finish their challenge to become full members or pirates that were hired to protect the expedition.

The mission is to investigate a mysterious tropical island known for harboring an extraordinary number of aberrations. Also they are going to try and figure out why kraken in the area are acting particularly aggressive as of late. The ships they are using to get to this island will be attacked by a kraken, dragon turtles and/or sea serpents (Dead Man's Chest Sea Serpents converted to Pathfinder) and be destroyed with the PCs becoming the sole survivors of the wrecks as the more senior members of the crews disappeared and assumed lost at sea.

They will awaken with their gear on the island they were headed to in the first place but with no way home. Eventually they will be able to contact their superiors but for now their final exams have begun. If they survive they will all be full members of the Seeker Society with tales to tell aplenty. But if they fail the island will become their tomb.

Mournblade94

Adventurer
I use Forgotten Realms, future from the 3rd edition campaign setting, but basically since mystra is... well... smart, by the third attempt to kill her she managed to have Cyric imprisoned. No weave destroyed, business as usual. Pretty much FR before spellplague with new politics thrown in.

Sylrae

First Post
YAy mournblade! thats a much better version than that crap that wizards of the coast threw up and calls forgotten realms. Woo Hoo!

LordParagon

First Post
I am in the process of converting my old-school 2nd Edition world to Pathfinder. I run a play-by-blog gaming site at rpgFusion | The nexus for roleplaying in the 21st Century where you can see what we do. I also have a separate site up devoted to my world. That site is at http://rpg-fusion.com/dryggwra and has a bit of info there as well as what's going on in the conversino process.

My world is definitely more of an epic style world where darkness can reign and there sweeping story arcs.

I will actually be starting a new game at the main rpgFusion site after the 1st of the year in case anyone might be interested in the future.

Dredan

First Post
For ideas Crazy_Monkey check out our Campaign Setting. It might help with new prestige classes for the future side. Any questions look me up.

geekgazette

First Post
Right now I am running a Dragonlance game with Pathfinder. Granted I have made it my own and taken some liberties with the setting but it is running pretty smooth so far.
I've got a homebrew world on the brewing, but I'm still working out some of the details. I'm mixing all the parts I like of FR, DL, OA and Eberron into the world. Most of all I'm bringing a Maztica like country, which was my favorite place in 2e, into my world.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't quite recall who mentioned it to me, but the book of enoch for my world would work perfect for a list of information. I found it on Wiki, and am quite intrigued. I also found 'Enochian script" which might work for flavor for a language older then the known languages for use as Arcane writing. This quite usefoul.

pawsplay

Hero
I normally prefer an exotic, somewhat lower-magic world, but my current Pathfinder game is a continuation of my project to run a 3.5 game from level 1 to level 20 or so. I may be wrapping it up this weekend. In keeping with my goal, I decided to go with a gonzo, fast advancement playstyle, so I decided to rip off Final Fantasy I for all it was worth. :)

The characters were recruited by a mysterious Aasimar wizard to investigate a local kidnapping that pointed to sinister influences. The PCs have traveled the continent, fighting goblins, ogre magi, death knights, dragons, and demons. They have faced off against Valencia, the Lord of Fire, an advanced lich; Marilith, Lord of Fire, an advanced marilith; the Ancient Kraken, Lord of Water; and Draniel, Lord of Air, an ancient wyrm blue dragon, and prevailed against all. What remains is facing the champion of Muul the Unholy, a fallen knight named Anton Langrand, now filled with evil purpose and immortal might, and banishing Muul's avatar to its eternal imprisonment.

The current lineup of PCs consists of a human wizard, a goliath cleric, and a dwarf scout, plus an NPC Aasimar paladin who has recently joined them. At various times, the party has also had a dwarf Tempest, a halfling paladin, an elf duskblade, a human shugenja, and a human sorcerer of draconic heritage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads