• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What dragon would Santa ride?

Gez

First Post
Tom Cashel said:
Oh. On first glance I thought you were asking what kind of dragon SATAN would ride.

Santa? No idea.

Actually, aren't them one and the same ? Old immortal, unnatural men, clad in red, and bestowing gifts to people who don't know what the price is exactly ?

(Zerovoid: red dragons are chaotic, hence individualistic. Communism is for lawful minds. Color is not everything)

Drew

Explorer
Yes, Santa and Satan are likely the same being. Think about these "elves" that help him make his toys. These guys are stuck eternally slaving in a giant workshop in the middle of artic wasteland...sounds like hell to me.

Epametheus

First Post
I don't remember Satan being a circle in of himself. Satan is simply rooted right in the centier of Judecca, the innermost portion of the 9th Circle. The crime that the innermost circle of Hell punishes is treason against one's own lord, and Satan was the first and greatest (lowest?) traitor.

Back on topic, I'd say St. Nick's dragon would be a silver -- wouldn't mind the year-round cold, probably has some 9th level version of Expeditious Retreat (or perhaps some highly specialized Time Stop that only applied to movement?), and as a silver dragon is generally more concerned with lesser mortals than it is with its own kind.

caudor

Adventurer
Ancient White Dragon.

If I were Santa, I would take the opportunity to do some low fly-over several Orc villages just to watch them scatter. Then I hit Scraag on the way back to the North Pole. They would squeal squeal squeal while I Ho Ho Ho.

That would certainly win Santa the favor with the elves and lower production costs too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads